All our surgeries are open and operating normal hours. To help us keep everyone safe please contact us before attending any of our surgeries in person. You can use our website to:
- Request routine medication that is prescribed for your pet.
- Join our Lifetime Care Club to save money and spread the cost of preventative healthcare for your pet.
- Pay an invoice which you have received from us.
Out of Hours
We continue to provide a full 24 hour emergency service at the Cockermouth surgery. In an emergency please call 01900 826666.
We are offering appointments as usual with social distancing measures in place. Please telephone 01900 826666 to arrange an appointment. To help us with our social distancing measures:
- We request that only one person attends the surgery with each pet and that you do not arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time
- If attending the practice with your pet make sure you have a mobile phone with you if possible.
- Please telephone us on arrival, staff with then give you appropriate guidance.
- Please wear a face covering and use hand sanitiser provided.
- If you have tested positive for coronavirus in the last 10 days, have symptoms or are self-isolating because of a positive contact please inform our staff when telephoning, we will be able to make alternative arrangements.
We are continuing to carry out surgical procedures at Maryport, Keswick, Egremont, Workington and Cockermouth. Please contact us on 01900 826666 to discuss further.
For repeat prescriptions and orders of flea and worm treatment, please continue use our medication request form. We will then email you to confirm that the medication has been authorised and refer you to make payment on our online payment system. Medication can be collected from any of our surgeries or posted out to you.
For clients who are unable to attend the surgery due to self isolation or shielding, we are still offering teleconsultations to ensure your pet is able to receive veterinary attention. Please contact us on 01900 826666 to arrange a teleconsultation.
Pets and Covid-19
Whilst there have been some reports of some animals testing positive for Covid-19 around the world, there remains no evidence that pets play a significant role in spreading the disease. However we would advise sensible hygiene precautions and hand washing after contact with your pets as it may be possible for them to carry virus on their coats.
Thank you for working with us to ensure your pet can receive treatment whilst keeping staff and clients safe