Ready to join? Click the button to register for our Lifetime Care Club:
After you have registered, Veterinary Nurse Kim will contact you to confirm your registration.
- If you sign up from the 1st to the 15th of the month, the first direct debit will be taken around the 1st of the following month.
- If you sign up after the 15th of the month the first direct debit will be taken around the 1st of the second subsequent month.
- As there is a delay before the direct debit is active, we ask for the first month's payment to be made by card over the phone.
- We will then get your pet's antiparasite products dispensed for you and you will receive all the benefits of the scheme.
- There is currently no joining fee for clients who sign up online.
The categories are as follows (dogs are based on adult weight):
Small dog (<10kg): £13.60
Medium dog (10-20kg): £14.20
Large Dog (20-50kg): £17.60
Giant dog (50-75kg): £27.35
What's included in the package:
|Annual vaccinations and pet health check by a veterinary surgeon|
|6 monthly health check with a veterinary nurse|
|Flea treatment (sufficient for 12 months)|
|Tick treatment (sufficient for 12 months)|
|Gutworm, lungworm, heartworm and tapeworm treatment (sufficient for 12 months)|
|10% off consultations|
|10% off in house laboratory tests|
|10% selected longer term medications*|
|10% off Pets Central purchases and waiting room sales|
|10% off routine dental treatment|
|10% off routine neutering|
|10% off additional vaccinations (eg. Rabies, Kennel Cough)|
|10% off pet passports|
|10% off pet care items|