How to use our online booking service
If your pet requires urgent veterinary attention, please do not use this service and call us instead on 01900 826666.
- You can use this service to book non urgent appointments at any of our surgeries. If you would like to see a particular vet, the reason you required an appointment is not listed or you cannot find a suitable time please call us so that we can assist you further.
- Unfortunatley it is not possible to book operations, house visits, equine or farm animal appointments online.
- Please book a separate appointment for each pet you would like to bring.
- If this is the first time you have used our online booking service and you have ever been to any of our surgeries with any pet, please choose the “Already Visited the Practice” option. This will then use your mobile number or email address and pet’s name to match your existing records at the surgery.
- Only choose the “New to the Practice” option if you have never been to us before, this will take your details and create you a new account.
If you encounter any difficulties please contact us on 01900 826666 during normal surgery hours for assistance.