Due to continued growth our fiercely independent, progressive, six-centre mixed practice on the quiet western edge of the Lake District seeks a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our friendly 27 vet and 20 nurse team.
We are a proud XLVets practice and recent winners of XLVet's "Inspirational Teams"!
We have a busy and varied caseload of small animal medicine and surgery.
The beautiful Lake District National Park is on our doorstep and presents a wealth of opportunities for: wild-campers, walkers, horse riders, kayakers, runners, mountaineers, climbers, paragliders, wild swimmers and even skiers.
- Full-time preferred, 40-hour week over 4 days, plus weeknights, and weekends on call.
- Salary of £22k - £31K depending on experience and role undertaken
- Part-time would be considered for the right applicant.
- Our nurses nurse every day, and we would love to expand on that.
- Branch location subject to discussion at interview.
Out of Hours / On call
- We do our own on call and inpatient care
- There is an RVN in the surgery until 10.30pm
- Full Sat and Sun shift currently every 8 weeks
- 1 weeknight on call every 4 weeks
- 3 Saturday only shifts a year.
- CPD encouraged and an allowance of £350 pro rata
- Opportunity to further your own interests and specialisms
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Full driving license essential.
- Paid overtime
- We take mental health seriously and subscribe to an employee assistance programme
To get a feel for our practice please have a look on our Facebook @MillcroftVeterinaryGroup
To apply or for an informal discussion please contact: Nichola Rae RVN Clinical Lead
by email: email@example.com or by phone 01900 826666